Oklahoma City Recreational Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Many people love to travel in recreational vehicles. It gives them more privacy and freedom to set their own schedule. There are many parks and campgrounds in Oklahoma where you can camp in a recreational vehicle.
Unfortunately, recreational vehicles can be extremely dangerous if they are involved in a traffic accident.
The Oklahoma City recreation vehicle accident lawyers of McGuire Law Firm have over six decades of experience handling personal injury cases. Our law firm has recovered millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for our clients. We will seek fair compensation for losses.
Please call our Oklahoma City, OK law office at (405) 513-5658 or use the contact form on our website to schedule a free consultation with one of our award-winning accident attorneys.
Why Should I Hire an Oklahoma City Car Accident Lawyer to Handle My Recreation Vehicle Accident Claim?
Having an experienced Oklahoma City personal injury attorney handle your accident claim is the best way to recover fair compensation for your injuries and damages. Because we understand how the insurance company works to keep limit recovery in a car accident case, our legal team is prepared to take the necessary steps to fight for the money you deserve.
When you hire McGuire Law Firm to handle your case, you can expect us to:
- Fight for your right to receive full compensation of damages when the insurance company tries to deny your claim or undervalue your damages
- Investigate the circumstances of your accident and identify the parties liable for your damages
- Handle all matters related to the insurance claim, including filing the claim, monitoring the status of the claim, and negotiating a settlement
- Consult with medical experts, law enforcement, forensic experts, financial experts, accident reconstructionists, and other experts that can provide information and evidence relevant to your case
- Work to negotiate the best possible settlement for your claim
- Argue your case in court if the other party refuses to agree to fair settlement terms
- Handle all matters related to your case from beginning to end while keeping you informed of the case progress
Our awarding-winning injury lawyers at McGuire Law Firm use their experience, skills, and knowledge to fight for the rights of injury victims. Call our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma law office today to schedule your free consultation – we’re here 24/7 to take your call.
Causes of Recreational Vehicle Accidents in Oklahoma City
Recreational vehicles are heavier and larger than your average passenger vehicle. Unfortunately, many people who purchase an RV do not have experience driving a recreational vehicle. The consequences can be devastating when inexperienced drivers attempt to operate a 30-plus-foot recreational vehicle.
Many of the common causes of recreational vehicle accidents can be attributed to human error and inexperience.
Some of the mistakes and errors that can lead to a recreational vehicle accident include:
- Misjudging the turning radius
- Braking too late to stop before a collision
- Driving under the influence
- Improperly balanced loads and overloading
- Driving while tired or drowsy
- Distracted driving
While many of the above causes can be blamed on inexperience, many other causes of RV accidents have more to do with poor judgment and dangerous driving behaviors than inexperience.
In either case, the driver of a recreational vehicle can be held liable for injuries and damages that the driver causes.
Common Recreational Vehicle Accident Injuries in Oklahoma City
Accidents involving recreational vehicles can cause severe injuries and wrongful death. Because these vehicles are larger than a passenger vehicle, they can crush a passenger vehicle or roll over onto a passenger vehicle in a motor vehicle accident.
Injuries that pedestrians, bicyclists, other motorists, and RV passengers sustain in a recreational vehicle accident might include:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Broken bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Crushed limbs
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Internal organ damage
- Wrongful death of a loved one
Severe and catastrophic injuries can result in high medical bills. Ongoing care for permanent injuries can be very expensive. You deserve to recover compensation for damages from the at-fault driver who caused the RV accident.
However, you must first prove fault, causation, and liability. Our Oklahoma City RV accident lawyers handle that task. We gather evidence proving the other driver caused your crash so that you can recover the money you deserve for RV accident injuries.
What Damages Can You Receive for a Recreational Vehicle Accident Claim?
A serious traffic accident can result in economic damages and non-economic damages. If you were not at fault for the cause of the crash, you should be entitled to full compensation for your damages, including economic damages and non-economic damages.
The types of damage you could receive because of injuries sustained in a recreational vehicle accident include:
- Past and future medical expenses and costs
- Loss of current wages, retirement contributions, and benefits
- Ongoing physical and in-home personal care
- Long-term nursing care
- Future lost wages, benefits, and reductions in earning potential
- Pain and suffering damages
- Disfigurement, disability, and impairment
Our legal team carefully analyzes each category of damages to ensure we include all damages in our settlement demand letter. That is the starting point of our settlement negotiations.
If you sustained injuries in a recreational vehicle accident, seek immediate medical treatment for your injuries. Then, protect your legal rights by calling our Oklahoma City RV accident attorneys to discuss your claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Oklahoma City Recreational Vehicle Accident Lawyers
You do not need to face the insurance company alone. You have the right to consult with and hire an Oklahoma City recreational vehicle accident lawyer to assist with your accident case.
If you were involved in an RV crash in Oklahoma City, please call our office to schedule a free consultation today. Let’s work together to get you the money you deserve.