Types of Commercial Driver’s Licenses in Oklahoma

Oklahoma, like other states, has strict laws and regulations designed to ensure the safety of commercial motorists and prevent serious truck crashes.  Although most drivers are familiar with the standard license for driving a passenger car, certain vehicles, like buses and larger trucks, usually require a special license to operate, known as a commercial driver’s… read more

How Much Does a Semitruck Weigh?

If you’re a commercial truck driver in Oklahoma, it’s important to know the laws related to truck weights and sizing restrictions. Federal and Oklahoma transit authorities enforce strict weight requirements for semitrucks. These regulations are designed to ensure truckers, drivers, and pedestrians remain safe while on the road. If you drive a semitruck, following weight… read more

How Long Does it Take to Settle An 18-Wheeler Accident Case?

Accident claims involving 18-wheelers are more complex than the average car accident case. For that reason, it takes more time to settle a truck accident case than it does to settle other vehicle accident claims.  Hiring an experienced Oklahoma City truck accident lawyer can help speed up the settlement process. An attorney monitors the progress… read more

What is the MCS-90 Endorsement?

Trucking companies assume a lot of financial risks when truck accidents happen. These accidents can cause massive property damage and multiple injuries. Because of this, trucking companies depend on their insurers to protect them after an accident. Without insurance, a truck accident could easily bankrupt a trucking company. Insurers use MCS-90 insurance endorsements to record… read more